Wednesday, October 15, 2014

When the Sun Don't Shine

             Right now it’s raining outside. I like the rain. I thought about that. Why in the world do I like the rain? I’ve never really thought about it before.
             I think it’s the same reason I like mornings. It’s a fresh start. When the rain stops and the clouds fade, the sun comes out and everything feels warm again. Leaves glisten and shine. People smile and everyone wakes up a little.
             So when it’s raining and I look up, I know something better is coming. It’s not here yet. I don’t even know when it’s going to happen. But I know better times are around the corner. The sun is still there, even when I can’t see it.
             Every time I move away, it’s like that. I don’t know all the answers. I don’t know why I have to leave the friends I’ve made. I don’t know what’s going to happen. I don’t know anything, really, and it’s hard. My life’s raining.
             But I know the sun is still there. I know there’s going to be a fresh start. It’s gonna be okay. I just have to believe that.
             It can be the same for you. Maybe’s life’s raining, and you don’t have the answers. But you can hope for the best and live your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment