Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Hand

            This one gets me every time. It’s kinda sad in that they are serious. But in another world where beliefs don’t have any consequences, it would be funny.
            Feminists believe women are more powerful now than they used to be. And that’s funny.

I Should Stop Now…

            Maybe someone should shoot me now before I say something I regret. Oh well, too late!
            Feminists have gotten what they wanted for the most part. Women are basically equal to men in this country. They work as much as men do, and are in all positions of authority (except for the presidency. It shouldn’t be too long before they get there as well).
            Women looked at homemaking and their children, and then they looked at money-making. They decided that jobs were more important than family*. Why? Because, using the world’s logic, money makes the world go round. Money is power**.
            God’s plan? His plan was for the woman to take care of her home and develop the precious children there (Titus 2:5). Men? They made the money and guided the direction of the family. Women?
            They ruled the future.

Celebrating Motherhood

            William Wallace said one of the most profound things I’ve ever heard when he said, “The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.”
            Look at the great people of our day. I don’t know how many I’ve heard say, “I thank my dad for making money, this greatly influenced me.” I’ve heard it a few times, but not that often. What is normally heard? “I thank my mom who cared for me and made me into the person I am today.” It’s almost always the mom.
            Men used to rule whatever age they were in. I’ll admit that. But women ruled the future because they, not the men, molded and influenced the next generation. They were the hands-on caretakers who had the most impact.
            But when women left the home so that they could be “equal” to men, they stopped impacting the next generation the way they used to. They stopped controlling the future.
            Now, in 10 years, what would today’s children say if they were honest? “I thank the government for raising me and my after school programs for guiding me and celebrities for inspiring me and social media for giving me wisdom.”

Who’s Got the Power?

            Men used to control the present. I won’t lie and deny that. I’m glad women are equal in the workplace and that they can vote and can do everything a guy can do.
             However, what feminists today don’t realize is the power women once had. The power women in the workforce have now can’t compare to it. WOMEN USED TO RULE THE FUTURE. And this staggering power was thrown away so women could make money.
             The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. Whose hand is it now? The government. Mom and dad are out making money.



*Another annoying but mandatory disclaimer I have to put out: if a mother has a job, I’m not saying she is putting her job above her family. One can have both a job and a family. I’m talking about when a women works to the point where her duties to her husband and children are neglected.
**This is false. The people wielding the money are the powerful ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment